January 6, 2011

6th January 2011

Happy New Year everyone!
   I have something new to add up to what I will do at this blog.Firstly after I finish writing about what I did,I'm going to ask you some really weird question that are out of this world!If you got a question,leave it on the comment section,I might pick some of them I'll answer them.Thank you.Here we go...

       It's a new year!!I have a wish which is to learn harder(but not the level of the nerds xD) so when I'm older I make lots of money so I could gave some of it to charity and when I'm older,I really want to buy a car called Proton Inspira(which replace the old model Proton Waja) because they look absolutely magnificent.These are some of the pictures...
  
the old model


the replacing model of the image above








  



Yeah.I know it looks like Mitsubishi Lancer but that is the real Proton Inspira..

Today I went to school like normal but I use the other bag.Some of them laugh at my bag because the colour as really bright but I don't care because I don't think the way they think,so I don't really get what's funny :P....

Anyway,today at school was pretty cool.Hey,that's a good ryhme,I might put it in my diary...Done!Let's continue,We did normal things at school.First we got R.E learning about this religion called Sikhism.First I thought the founder of the religion,Guru Nanak was quite a weird name(no offence) but I try not to think that way because it's quite disrespectful for the people belive in Sikhism.

Then we got Music and we did a keyboard test(the thing like a piano but smaller).I think I did quite ok.

Then we got break then it's Math.We did a recap on how to use the protractor,and I forgot about how to use it but thank god the teacher explains again on how to use it.so again,I did it quite well.

Then it's lunchtime.I bought 1 fishfingers and some wedges which all costs me 90 pence.After that I go to Year 7 normal place which is called Black Square.I went there and play football with my friends.

After the bell rang,I went to registration and then English.We looked at this video which is called devo evolution and found out that some photos of the popstars on the magazine (e.g Cheryl Cole etc.) was being edited by the producer on the computer to make they look more beautiful.

Then,it's Science.Oh yeah!It was totally superb!we learn about acid's sign like what's Harmful acid could do to you and all that.Our teacher did some experiment where she puts the sugar and a very dangerous acid and pour it onto the sugar.It then went all black because it was getting hotter when the sugar and the acid mixed in together.And then,some of my form pupil got to try and they have to think how to test which acids are the strongest!

That was it.I went back home and I watched Top Gear at 4.00 pm - 5.00 pm .Then I play Urban Terror 4.1(it's a game!)  with my friends called Bradley Tyssen.And this is what I'm doing after that.Blogging :)..Now I have a questions for you guys.What is your wish this year and how are you going to do it?For me,as I did explain earlier on,which is to learn harder and I would revise maybe 3 times a week,not everyday so I don't get to the level or called of the nerds.I hope you guys enjoy reading this,and have a good weekend!BYEE!!

1 comment:

  1. don't forget to share some with me when you've made lots of money later ;)

    ReplyDelete