January 10, 2011

10th January 2011(Part 1)

YahoOo!!It's 21 days before my birthday!!I got too over excited that I spill my water all over the floor yesterday and I have to clean :P!I hate to say this,but doing cleaning is actually quite fun for me LOL!


So today it started pretty well...except the dreaming bit..This is how my dream started after I somehow fall asleep....


It was dark.Then,there's a light coming from my back.I turn back and it was a wedding day for someone who I don't know but I and my whole family(including grandad and my uncle) was invited and it was in Malaysia...I was talking to my cousin when suddenly theres a sound of the nuclear missile.Then the wedding day became a place full of blood and I was crying when...when...when someone asked me
"do you want to wake up now?"
"YES!"I said firmly to him.
Then,I woke up from my dream and it was 4.30am.
"well,I still got 3 hours to sleep"I said to myself so I went to go to sleep again.Then guess what?I got another dream.The atmosphere in my dream was different from what happened on my first dream.It was calm and I was in Malaysia.I'm guessing I was older than I am now because I'm feeling taller!And,my dad bought me a Dodge Viper then when I went in that car,it was...a little bit bigger than im expecting.the steering was on the right side at the window and the gearbox was at where the normal steering would be...and then it ends there...


Now I'm on the real world...I wake up,play some Urban Terror for a bit then I went to take a bath.After that I went upstairs,put some deodorant and then I go to school with two bags:1 for school stuff like pencil case,books etc. and the 2nd bag is full of P.E(Physical Education)kit like indoor kit and outdoor kit etc. 


It's Pro Design for the first lesson.We're doing this light so u could read the book at dark.We did it only halfway through because our teacher explains too much because we're well behind our schedule on our project!


Then it's Science and we're doing a practical work.We're doing this things likes those acids mixed with hydrogen and then we test some of the things like aluminium,copper and all of them and then put it inside the acid...


Oops!Looks like I gotta go now.sorry guys I didn't have time to finish it...Anyway it's the question of the day,if you could be a superhero,what superpower would you like to have?Mine would be a Spiderman so I could crawl around the building and jump around !Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy reading half of the part. I will update this probably on Friday or Thursday.


2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 roadster the car that I dreamt of!! I absolutely adore this car!

1 comment: