January 22, 2011

22nd January 2011

Hiya peoplezz!!! I'm just typing a little bit on this new post cuz im at my friend's house and right now my friend is disturbing his sister in her room...

Today I'm at my friend's house cuz today  is his sister's birthday,so we're havin a bit of party.It's started quite boring but then it got better and better by first playing games with my friend called Fauzan.He got a blog called...just wait a sec,I'm finding it now...Found it!It's called Step By Step,and here's the link:http://fauzan00.blogspot.com/
I hope you guys go to that blog and be his follower,thanks.Anyway,we played games on coolmath and the game is called CiviBalls...The game was pretty cool and awesome!Then we went to eat at the living room with other pupils there...After that,I followed Fauzan to disturb his sister and it was one of the best things I've ever done at someone's house!But then Fauzan got bored of it and go to play another game at the Internet,but I kept going until like 20 minutes later,I too got bored of it...And now here I am,blogging right now!And that's basically all of it that I did today.And here come the question of the week:

What is the most scariest thing,or rather horrible,stupid thing you've ever done?
   For me,when I was around 5 or 6,I was playing with my bicycle alone.Then a van came so I thought"Let's see if I can catch that van's speed."yeah,I know a stupid thing to do,but I thought it would be fun.So I started to cycle really - really fast when...
BAM!!!I fell over my bike and the bike went up the air but didn't hit me.I was crying really really loud then my maid came to me and said"What did you do?"
I said I fell over the bike but I didn't know what actually happened because what I remember was I was catching up to the van when all of the sudden my bike just...I don't know how to describe it...It just gone out of control!That was the most scariest thing I've ever done...What about you?Is it worse than mine?tell me and comment at the comment place.See you in a bit and have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment