December 2, 2010

2nd December 2010

YAHOOO!!!!!!!!! Today the school is not open because of the snow weather! At the moment I have no idea what to do because I don't like to go out because it's soo cold and there's around 10 - 15 cm high of snow in York,United Kingdom.But in Scotland,it's really deep and it's really cold.So I sit in my house relaxing and uploading this blog because I do not have time to update this blog until now.While I'm uploading this,I'm just wondering how lucky I am to be far away from all danger and unlucky things going on!Also,I've heard a couple of days ago about Iran have finished their nuclear missile.The reporter also said that it is worrying the US and UK government because they afraid that the nuclear weapon might fall into the terrorist's hand and targeting either of these two countries.I have a feeling that if the terrorist launched this horrid,most powerful weapon to either of these two countryies,it could be the start of the WW3(World War 3)!!But I try not to think of it because it's a really scary thing!

Ok guys,I have done uploading them,now I want to say big thank you to Mudd Ar for supporting me to make this website and thank you again for visiting this website!Goodbye!

1 comment: