November 16, 2010

Basic Information

Howdy pedestrians whom I do not know who you are!This blog is about me and all the things happening all around me!I am Muhammad Wafiq Bin Ahmad Annuar, my friends called me Muhammad or Wafiq.I am from Malaysia,but I now live in York,United Kingdom.I was born in 31st January 1999 in a hospital called Subang Jaya Medical Centre(SJMC) in Malaysia.I have,obviously,a mum called Salina Abdul Rahman who I had no idea what she's studying,although she keeps saying this 'PHD' thing a lot.She's as far as I'm concerned,is 39 years old.My dad is called Ahmad Annuar Bin Mohd Nasir,who is 43 years old,I can't remember what his work are so I wouldn't say what he works for because if I got it wrong,he might got crossed or something like that.I have 4 brothers including me.Muhammad Nabil Bin Ahmad Annuar is my first brother name which is 14 year old.Muhammad Wafiq Bin Ahmad Annuar,which is me,am the second out of the fourth and I am 11.My next brother is the most,and I mean THE MOST ANNOYING BROTHER OF ALL!!!He's called Muhammad Farihin Bin Ahmad Annuar and he's 4.Finally,my last brother's name is a bit different to others.He's called Ibrahim Hilmi Bin Ahmad Annuar,who is 2 years old.I like Ibrahim,or our family always call him 'adik B' meaning 'Little B' in English because he is really cute and chubby.And I kinda forgot to say,I'm a boy.I now enter a school called Archbishop Holgate's School.My class is called 7Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment